processing your personal data
Processing your personal data. For the purposes of the human resources management, we process your personal data, therefore providing the services you are requesting.
Firstly, In the course of human resources management, we may ask you to provide us with documents, such as personal identification data/document, education and qualification data, health data, contact details. Other data required by special laws governing the employment relationships processes. More information about the needed documents, may be found on our Workers page.
Secondly, in order to be able to mediate and perform our services, we collect and process only the personal data that the law requires. The data will be stored within the time limit of 5 years. Above all, we shall never use your data for any other purposes except for the purposes of Human Resources and/or other services you specifically already requested from us. DJOBS stores the information provided by you mostly digitally, protected with several layers of authentication systems.
Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Users may opt out of personalised advertising by visiting Ads Settings
Your rights regarding the processing of your personal data:
Access to personal data, contained in video recordings:
– in the event that the video recordings storage period has expired, DJOBS will provide you with information that the data is no longer being processed;
– if the video recordings contain in addition to your data and a third-party data that cannot be anonymized, access to may be denied to protect the rights, freedoms and data of those third parties;
– if you want access to your data contained in video recordings, you should specify the location and an approximate interval of no longer than 2 hours.
-right to rectification of your personal data when they are inaccurate and must be completed for the purposes of processing;
-Right to erasure of your personal data, where one of the following grounds applies:
• they are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
• you have objected to their processing and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
• the processing is found to be unlawful;
• the national or European legislation requires it;
-Right to restriction of processing where one of the following applies
• you are contesting the accuracy of your personal data – or a period
enabling DJOBS to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
• the processing is found to be unlawful, but you request only the restriction of the processing your data instead;
• you want your personal data to be stored, even though DJOBS no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, because you shall use them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• if you object to the processing of our personal data – for the period of verification of the legitimate grounds;
In order to exercise your rights, as set out above, it is sufficient to submit your request in writing and submit it to the address or email indicated at the company contacts page. The request should contain sufficient data for your undeniable
identification, as well as contact details – address and/or email. When exercising the right of access to the personal data, DJOBS requests that the submission of the request or the receipt of the data are made personally by you or by a person
authorized by notarized power of attorney in order to avoid unauthorized access to your personal data.
The recruitment procedures respect and follow the requirements of the special laws governing this activity.
During the selection procedure, we may ask you to send us originals or notarized copies of documents, therefore attesting to your physical and mental condition. We may also require from you document of qualification and length of service for a specific position held. The data of the applicant who is not approved for an appointment may request his documents to be returned in 30 days. The latest date of requesting a returning of the documents is 1 day before the final completion of the selection. As a result, DJOBS will return and/or delete/destroy the documents the way they were initially submitted.
By applying and sending your documents to us you declare that you are familiar with:
1. The purpose and means of processing your personal data
2. The name and address of the institution as well as the name and position of the data processor
3. The candidate declares that all details on the questionnaire have been disclosed voluntarily and that DJOBS requires those details for the possible offer of a (temporary) job.
4. The candidate grants permission for the processing of his/her personal data by DJOBS insofar that processing is necessary for the execution of the recruitment procedure, including the disclosure of that data to potential employers. The candidate himself can declare specifically and instruct us, in a written form, to delete the collected files/personal data before the end of period.