EMPLOYEES: Requirements and frequently asked questions
Workers questions and requirements.
- We work only with European citizens or people holding legal European documents (ID or Passport). At this moment, our partners can only hire EU citizens or people who already have a valid work permit for the Netherlands.
- You should speak a foreign language like English, German, Dutch, Polish, Romanian (level A2+). Vary rarely we have job offers where language skills are not required. *In case you don’t speak the above mentioned languages, sometimes it’s still possible to get hired. This is possible when you are in a group where there is at least 1 person who speaks EN/DE/NL/PL.
- Valid driving license can be a big advantage for you.
- You should also have a Personal bank account (IBAN) where your salary will be paid. For example, an EU bank account.
- Some of our clients may require medical (health) and/or certificate of your criminal record.
- Up-to-date CV (autobiography) preferably written in one of the above mentioned languages.
*Specific skills, experience and certificates always depend per position.
*Finally, if requested you should have ready the above mentioned documents.
Frequently asked questions and their answers:
Answer 1: Our partners are mainly in the Netherlands. Candidates can choose between a wide variety of job offers:
-Construction (painters; welders; roofers; facade professionals- curtain wall/steel fitter, window frame fitter, carpenters, etc.)
-Logistics (order pickers, forklift/reach truck/clamp truck drivers, etc.)
-Technics (CNC operators, assembly employees, maintenance mechanics, pallet repairs, etc.)
-Production (cookie factory; simple assembly production jobs; packing and repackaging, etc.)
-Hospitality- Cooks; Bartenders; Waiters; Housekeepers; Dishwashers
In case you have another question, which is not answered here, feel free to send us a message on our Facebook page. We will answer you as soon as possible.